U.K. Midlands Prem men's side looking for players

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Jg hockey, May 9, 2016.

1. Jg hockey

Jg hockey FHF Newbie

we are currently recruiting players to help us push onto National league. If this is you a financial package is could be avaliable for the right candidates. The 2016/17 season the club will be looking to gain promotion into the National league.

Different packages avaliable from Fuel and expenses , paid professional and performance based pay.
    Please get in touch if you are the right candidate.

2. Bash0909

Bash0909 FHF Starter

Where are you based??

3. maddison rosser

maddison rosser FHF Newbie

Hi,
    I'm a 21 year old female hockey player from Australia. I am very interested. If you could get back to me with an email to contact you on or my email address is maddison.rosser@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Maddy

4. Player16

Player16 FHF Newbie

5. sars94

sars94 FHF Starter

Hello I'm Simón Rojas from Venezuela, I'm part of the Senior Field Hockey Team,I'm living in Argentina and playing in his first division but i want play in europe. I would be grateful that you take me into consideration for this oportunity. I'm young, I have 20 years old and I believe I have a promising future and I have experience.

I've played some good level tournaments like the Pan American Junior of Hockey, The 1 first Round of the Hockey World League, The Bolivarian Games( we get gold), The South American Games( we get bronze), The Panam-Challege( we get the silver).

If you give me the chance i will do best for your team, I promise i will support you in a inconditional way and I will use all my skills to help them achieve all your goals and objectives.

6. DamianStellaGniezno

DamianStellaGniezno FHF Newbie

Hello!
    I'm Damian Jarzembowski from Poland and I'm 19 years old. I play in the national team of Poland. I want to play abroad so I'm looking for a new club. If you are interested, please contact me.
    My email is damian9970@op.pl
    Regards

7. Guido Potenzoni

Guido Potenzoni FHF Newbie

8. Jerome

Jerome FHF Top Player

Hi Maddy where about are you based would you be interested in playing in another part of Australia

9. Usman Ghani

Usman Ghani FHF Newbie

10. George Mutira

George Mutira FHF Newbie

Jerome,

I'd be interested in playing in Australia. If you've got any available opportunity kindly contact me on mutirag@yahoo.co.uk