South African striker looking for club in Top Ireland League for 2014/2015 Season

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Shannon Boucher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Shannon Boucher

Shannon Boucher FHF Starter

I, Shannon Boucher, am 23 years old. Currently completing my Masters (Sportscience) at Stellenbosch University, in South Africa.

I am looking to play in the Top Ireland League for the 2014/2015 season. Would be great to get Flights and Accommodation in a contract package but not essential. A job would also be very helpful.

I am a well rounded striker and slip flicker. I play Hockey for Maties Hockey Club (Current League Champions 2013), as well as Western Province (Current National Champions), in South Africa. I am Current leading goalscorer for the 2013 season.

I have represented Western Province at all levels and have captained many of the junior sides.

I played in the South African u21 team that won the 2012 Junior African Cup of Nations. I wasn't allowed to compete in the Junior World Cup, due to my age.

I was selected in a South African Men's 40 man training squad at the beginning of 2013, I had to however make myself unavailable for all future camps and tours due to work commitments.

You can send me an email at shabou08@gmail.com if you are interested.

2. ironman

ironman FHF Top Player

Why specifically Ireland?

3. Grumpy

Grumpy FHF Legend

Late reply but do not bother with Ireland except for Dublin. The IHA are bent on destroying hockey outside Dublin. But you will do better in another country. Ireland has a terribly expensive but low standard of living a very poor health service and little to offer

4. Herbs

Herbs FHF Starter

No wonder your called grumpy