Series of beginner, intermediate & advanced training videos

Discussion in 'Articles' started by TimDavidson1988, Apr 14, 2015.

1. TimDavidson1988

TimDavidson1988 FHF Newbie

Hi all,

I'm starting to build three series of free training videos. The first is for players new to the game (and coaches helping these players).

The second is for players who feel they've got the basics down and are looking for some technical detail and techniques that your average coach may not go into (drag flicking, back stick shooting on both feet, beating opponents 1v1 on both sides).

The final series is aimed for higher division senior players and coaches that delves into strategies applied by the best teams in the world. This will largely be analysis of EHL and international matches, breaking down formations and discussing how these can best be applied to your local side.

As I'm building this content, I'm interested in getting some feedback from the hockey community about whether these kind of videos would be watched (assuming they're good quality and interesting) by you and your friends.

Thinking back to when I started playing hockey on grass fields, I can only imagine how much my game would have improved if I had some proper coaching. Luckily for me, I slipped into some quality representative sides and benefited from expert coaching. I'd love to pass these lessons on to other passionate hockey players who could benefit.

So coming back to the question, has anyone out there spent time looking for something similar to what I've described?

Cheers,
    Tim

Jerome and Chemutanui like this.
  2. hasifhilmi13

hasifhilmi13 FHF Newbie

Yes.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. nottusmail02

nottusmail02 FHF Top Player

I'm always looking videos to help me improve

4. Peter Bradby

Peter Bradby FHF Regular Player

online video resourse are good

5. Julian Gagnier

Julian Gagnier FHF Legend

In short - Yes. I have looked around many times, but unfortunately come up short in a lot of areas, specifically higher - level videos. If youre going to go as in depth as you say, I know I would be immensely interested in the video sries. All of them. If you ever need an opinion, message me, I'd be glad to help!

6. LeClou

LeClou FHF Starter

Top level game and formation analysis would be very intresting to watch if you can present them in like 8-12min videos. So don't go to in-depth but really teach the important concepts.

KJB32 and Julian Gagnier like this.
  7. Chemutanui

Chemutanui FHF Newbie

Have you found any?

8. Chemutanui

Chemutanui FHF Newbie

Yes I have and I would appreciate if you could assist me by sending me in getting technical skill and techniques.