Oakley Hockey

Discussion in 'Goalie Zone' started by Boots1994, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Boots1994

Boots1994 FHF Starter

Has anyone had issues with Oakley recently? They've stopped replying to my messages...

2. AKenworthy

AKenworthy FHF Newbie

They were very quick and good at sending my stuff out after I had confirmed sponsorship but didn't have any hoodies, that was 2 months ago and are ignoring my messages now about that...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Boots1994

Boots1994 FHF Starter

I ended up facebook messaging the owner and he replied and has offered me assorted free swag along with a new helmet when they are back in stock, still waiting on my leg guards and I'll keep you updated if the swag and things ever turn up...

steve likes this.
  4. CrazyDoesntFeelPain

CrazyDoesntFeelPain FHF Reserve Player

They confirmed a sponsorship deal with me, then when I asked about the stick I wanted to buy they were out of stock, but due back in stock in a few days.

The item then became available to purchase from the shop (option had previously been grayed out), so I bought it.

A fortnight later the order still hadn't shipped, and after some fruitless chasing, I posted "So where's my stuff" on one of their facebook posts in a very public fashion. It got some attention, and garnered a reply "Your stuff is stuck at customs, could be weeks. Have a free upgrade to any of our sticks". Normally I wouldn't, but given the amount of effort I had to put in to look for something resembling customer services, I opted for the top-of-the-range one. In fairness, it's a nice stick. Shame it had to get scrappy, first, though.