Indoor drills

Discussion in 'Indoor' started by NicfromSweden, Nov 22, 2007.

1. NicfromSweden

NicfromSweden FHF All Time Great
    FHF Moderator

i have made 3 drills that could be in the indoor section
    these are not gk specific drills but they are good indoor drills wich can be good for keepers as well

1 one is a warm up drill

A start with the ball (green lines) and pass it to B who then pass it to C. A run (pink lines) to the p spot to recive the pass and pass it to C who have runned to get closer to the cirkle and who shoots
    [​IMG]

B runs to the cone (red cirkle) to recive pass from A who runs towards the cirkle and get the ball back from B then A either shoot or pass it to player C who have runned from the corner towards the post to make a deflection
    [​IMG]

last drill for tonight is a bit complicated and the rotation is supposed to mess up the other teams defence
    A pass the ball to B, B pass to C then C transport the ball towards B and at the same time D runs toward Cs old position and recive the pass back from C then D can shoot or pass it back to C who have runned to the top of the cirkle and shoots
    [​IMG]

in all drills you follow the ball so A>B>C>D and from D and from D back to A

these are made by me tonight and might contrain errors and things that are unclear
    if there is something wrong or something you dont understand tell me and i will correct it

things the keeper have to think about is that in the second drill you have to cover both the deflection and a shoot concentraate first on the shoot and if you see that the pleyer pass to the player by the post cover the post
    in the last drill you have to cover the post and then try to cover the pass back to the top of the D

(i know im dubble posting but i thought it might could be usefull in both sections)

2. KellyTallmadge

KellyTallmadge FHF Newbie

Hey

Great work Sweden.
    your drills drawing are very good and very easy to understand.

senuke x | p90x

3. NicfromSweden

NicfromSweden FHF All Time Great
    FHF Moderator

Thank you Kelly! as you can see my post is very old but Im happy you found it and find it usefull.