Hoofdklasse full teams!

Discussion in 'Holland' started by Spam, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Spam

Spam FHF Regular Player

Hi guys,

For any of you interested, you can go to this site, http://www.hockeyweekly.nl , to see the full teams of both the women and the men hoofdklasse teams. Just go to the site and scroll to the 10-11 page and you will see a two page article showing all the teams.

I found this quite interesting not only to see all the amount of internationals in the hoofdklasse ( because there are really alot there!), but also because I'm playing hockey at Klein Zwitserland for this 2008-2009 season in a gap year that I'm taking. Thus I will be trying to watch all of Klein Zwitserland's home games, so I can watch all these top players in action! So far I have seen Bloemendal in action with Jamie Dwyer, Teun de Nooijer and about 7 other Dutch internationals in the team I heard!! Klein Zwitserland did lose 4-0 unfortunately, but it was still awesome to see such good hockey and brilliant players in action!

I cant wait for when teams like Amsterdam and Lauren come to play at Klein Zwitersland's fields!! :yes: :p

Sp@m

Akhtar likes this.
  2. Frenchy

Frenchy FHF Regular Player

which place of holland you come from in holland? i plaed a season in Brabant at Oosterhout in tweede class outdoor and 1st klasse indoor.
    I also played with the reserve second team and got champion that year and got promoted to overgangklasse (reserve team)