So guess what I did this evening? Since the women's teams in my club are finally switching back to the actual club colours (maroon/burgundy and white or black (they will be playing in maroon and black) - were playing in yellow and blue until now), I kind of wanted a smock that would reflect that. I took a look at the stuff in the only good fabric/sewing store downtown today, and they had the right colours in clearance!! I was so excited, I went home and 4 1/2 hours later, I had this: (Looks kind of funny as I'm wearing body armor, but no other padding, so I'm a little disproportionate! :baffled: ) I basically took my favourite smock (as far as fit goes), did a shite-load of measurements, and as luck would have it, I only screwed up once (and luckily it was the kind of screw-up that can be fixed by a seam-ripper!). Neck is a little wider than I intended, but I kind of did that in a rush, sooo... Not bad for no pattern, and not having sewn anything more than a pillow case since ninth grade! (and so far it's cost me less than $10 to make!) At some point I am going to do up a stencil of my club logo and put that on the front with some black fabric paint. At the moment I am too lazy, and lack said paint.