hockey live stream

Discussion in '[ARCHIVE] Tournaments' started by anasbaig, Aug 4, 2016.

1. anasbaig

anasbaig FHF Newbie

Hello peeps, i am a big fan of Rio Olympics. I want to stay in touch with the crowd on the stadium though internet. Thousands of fans are expected to watch the show in the stadium and millions will watch on TV and internet through hockey live stream online. We all know Olympic is a global event and has a global fan base that suggests that the opening ceremony will be watched globally.
    P.S: It would be difficult for Olympic lovers to watch because of the schedule of the matches.

#1 anasbaig, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. Emily Jones

Emily Jones FHF Newbie

hi, yea all the field hockey fans are eager to follow field hockey this summer, my university fellows are looking forward to the match between women team of Australia and Great Britain. I see Channel 7, NBC and CBC have a comparatively better coverage not sure whether people residing in UK can access to these. Any Idea ?

3. Debby

Debby FHF Newbie

AUS vs GBR will be a great match and I am eagerly waiting for it. Come quick Aug 7. lol
    I think NBC and BBC will have the best coverage of the event. I remember BBC was the best in London 2012.

Yes, Emily, anyone can access any channel from anywhere. I suggest you try watching Rio Olympics on BBC iPlayer. Learn the tips to access BBC here.

@anasbaig You can also check the same guide to check out for channels that will be streaming Rio Olympics live online in different regions.
    I posted a thread in the same forum about Rio Olympics Live Streaming Guide where you can learn the groups, timings, dates and channels.

ettoreb and Emily Jones like this.