Hockey in Eastern Hungary??

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Neil., Nov 25, 2015.

1. Neil.

Neil. FHF Newbie

Hi guys, I have just taken a research placement over here in Debrecen in eastern Hungary, and have had 1 full month away from hockey, and its killing me. I have been searching for a club to join but the area seems devoid of all things hockey, does anyone know of a club in or around Debrecen? Cheers, Neil.

2. NicfromSweden

NicfromSweden FHF All Time Great
    FHF Moderator

3. Neil.

Neil. FHF Newbie

Thank you for your reply/comment! Im aware of these clubs, and a couple of others including Gergen (which i found on another thread on this forum) but unfortunately they are either in Budapest (like Rosco), or a considerable distance south from it (like Epitok and Gergen), im also considering clubs in western Romania, depending on how desperate the situation gets, so if anyone knows of one close to the Hungarian border...

4. NicfromSweden

NicfromSweden FHF All Time Great
    FHF Moderator

Sorry I cant help you there. I go to Budapest a couple of times per year and a few years back I played a tournament there but I do not know of any other clubs, have you thought about emailing and asking one of the clubs to see if they know of any other clubs?

Neil. likes this.
  5. Crohockey1

Crohockey1 FHF Starter

I think that Targu Mures is the closest city with hockey

https://www.facebook.com/Hocheipeiarba