Ritualfan FHF Newbie

Ritualfan submitted a new review:

Grays GR11000 xtreme

Read more about this review here...

LeT7 and K•A•R•M like this.
  2. LeT7

LeT7 FHF Top Player

Further to Ritualfan review:

Passed by Barringtons today and eagerly had a twang with these new grays probow extreme and holy smokes! You sneeze and the ball flies into the top corner. Given a few more minutes, I would have dismantled Barringtons test zone/cage and probably the showroom as well with these sticks. I am used to the extreme low bows but this takes it to a whole new level. The new reshaped contoured face enables the stick to offer a very wide LBZ/flat surface area for tomahawking/ backhand hits which is great and as the backhand zone is quite flat , I would imagine this would aid keeping the ball more on the deck. The new extreme design does make it look and feel a little clunky. I may look to purchase and give one a try in the future if it remains legal ;) ! Meanwhile everyone else on the pitch wear kneepads, box, facemask and body armour!!! Of the four probow extreme models I tried, (KN1200,GR1100, GR8000, GR7000) I would say the GR8000 offer best overall price / performance.

Looking forward to hearing from other owners and seeing how they get on.

Rajulicious852 likes this.
  3. Thomas Clifford

Thomas Clifford FHF Newbie

I agree but my kn12000 is incredible to play with just difficult to keep the ball on the ground. I think people should carry a cricket box around with them in their hockey bag and if you see someone with a kn12000 you know all that time carrying around was well worth it .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk