Eastcote Hockey Club - Male and Female players wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Livvy, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Livvy

Livvy FHF Newbie

Hi guys,

Eastcote Hockey Club (Ruislip, North West London) are really keen to hear from anyone interested in joining us for the 2017/2018 season.

We are looking for men at all levels from our 1st team (MMBO Regional 1 aiming for promotion this year) down to our Men's 7s side in MMBO Divsion 9. We are short of a keeper this year.

We are also able to accommodate ladies in one of our 5 women's sides and have an excellent juniors section catering for boys and girls at all youth age groups.

In addition we offer one of the strongest social calendars of hockey clubs in the south east making us an excellent prospect for building a social life outwith work!

Get in touch at http://www.eastcotehockeyclub.com/contact/join and we will be delighted to hear from you.

Please note we are not looking to pay players etc - we are looking for active members who wish to be a part of our large and welcoming club!

2. Usman Ghani

Usman Ghani FHF Newbie

oversea goalkeeper national goalkeeper?

3. Livvy

Livvy FHF Newbie

If you move to the area and are looking for a club we would be happy to have you Usman however we are not in a position to offer any paid roles as per the advert.

4. johnny yaw Botsio

johnny yaw Botsio FHF Newbie

Hello,
    I am very glad to write to you. I am Ghanaian Hockey player from Ghana currently part of the men's national team of Ghana. Played the under 17 and 21 of Ghana. Recently played in the world league round 2 in Bangladesh of which I won the top goal scorer award. It will be a great honour if am giving the chance to prove myself in your club and also to help the team achieve great attainment. Also played in Europe with HCU catania of Italy of which I won awards for myself and the club as well. During the under 17 and 21 won awards for myself and also the country as well of which we were the champions of the under 17 which qualified to Singapore for the tournament Olympics. Hoping to hear from you soon
    Thanks
    Johnny