dragflick training tips/exercises

Discussion in 'Training Tips & Coaching' started by supercrosser, Jan 23, 2008.

1. cjbeck23

cjbeck23 FHF Top Player

Funny how peillat is one of the only players to do the front foot but is still Imo the best flicker in the world at the moment. His flicking in Rio was outstanding. Tried flicking with a front foot cross over but found it impossible my stick legs and body all just got tangled

2. toonboon

toonboon FHF Reserve Player

Your left foot which steps in line with the ball needs to be positioned WAY farther away from the ball than with a back crossover.

The key position is the right foot right after the crossover, this needs to be in the same position whether you do a front/back crossover or a hop. Whatever you do you have to make sure this foot is in the same spot.

3. BossFHockey

BossFHockey FHF All Time Great

Stick/s:
    This would be quite a list for all of them....
    So I am planning for one of BossFHockey box to be around dragflicking, I am trying to get some items to aid in dragflick practice including a video analysis of all the top players male and female drag flicking reviewing their technique and highlighting differences to teach that everyone does it differently and can get amazing results. Who would you like to see included in the video analysis and who do you think would be good to be involved with the review (go for anyone right up to top level they can only say no if I ask them). Also what sort of items would you like to see inluded, I have a list of things I personally would want to use but im interested to see if other agree or have different ideas, please remember that the box cost £20 so nothing too over the top please.

4. Bezinga

Bezinga FHF Newbie

The drag flicking weights or heavy ball would be a great addition, don't know how easy this would be to ship thougho_O

BossFHockey likes this.
  5. BossFHockey

BossFHockey FHF All Time Great

Stick/s:
    This would be quite a list for all of them....
    I'm working on that now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bezinga likes this.